It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:31 am 
Site Admin

99% of installation problems are because you download the wrong version of BeGraphic (made for Microsoft Office 64 bits).

Caution: BeGraphic doesn't care about your computer capability (32 or 64 bits), but about your Microsoft Office version.

If you try to install an Excel add-in software that is not compatible with your Microsoft Office version, it crashes. In 99% of cases, you must download the 32bits file.
With the fact that you have to have administrative rights (privileges) on your computer to be allowed to install a software, this "32bit version choice" is the main reason of problems sent to us.
Trick: The only "64 bits version" of Office that exists is a sub-version of the very new Office 2010 (Be careful: even Office 2010 is mainly sold in 32 bits).

If you still have a problem, please send us by mail the details of the error (shown on your screen when you click on the "details" button of the error windows) and write us what is your computer's configuration:
  • computer's configuration
  • Microsoft Office version
  • BeGraphic version downloaded and installed

-------------------------
Reason of this "64bit" confusion
Most users mix up several concepts:
  • computer (hardware) with 64 bits processor
  • Windows (OS software) in 64 bits version
  • Microsoft Office (Excel + PowerPoint software) in 64 bits version
That's not because your computer has a "64 bits" sticker that you are currently using this capability. Right now all your software configuration (Windows + Office) is 32bits. Even if your hardware could use its 64 bits extra-power, this is possible only if you buy the complete 64 bits set including special software:(Windows 64bits and a very rare Microsoft Office 64 bits that only exists in "Office 2010").

Best regards
The BeGraphic Team.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:47 am 

The fact that this place not only exists at all but that gyms like it are becoming the default is why all of you "HURR DURR MARKET WILL FIX IT" retards are 100 wrong.

Prove me wrong, phaggots.

#rekt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:33 pm 

Today, I downloaded the 32bits and when I tried to open/run the program, continually received the "Repair or Remove" error message. I clicked "Repair" and nothing happened so when I tried to run the program, the same error message appeared. I did this a few times before trying "Remove" but then received an error message that I didn't have Admin rights to remove the program.

So, then I tried to DL the 64bit version. I received an error message about this already being installed on my computer.

I sent both items to the Recycle Bin of my computer.

When I open Powerpoint, there is a BeGraphic option in the ribbon but does absolutely nothing except give me a message that the Pro has expired (even though it's been 20 minutes since initian download?) and giving me the option to downgrade to the free trial version (WHICH IS WHAT I DOWNLOADED) When I go to Excel, there is no BeGraphic option in the ribbon.

I did not receive any download instructions in my free trial email. I am not sure what to do.